Saturday, August 20, 2011

What do my friends think?

I asked my best friend Abby a few questions about lolita, decora, decoden, unicorns, and kawaii, so here they are:

-LOLITA

#1-What do you think of lolita fashion?
I find it incredibly odd, and you should only wear it if your seven.

#2-Do you think the dresses are pretty?
there cute in a kind of old fashion way.

#3-Would you ever consider wearing lolita.
Never in my life, but maybe in the afterlife.

#4-What do you think of the hairstyles.
Do they really expect other people to take them seriously.

#5-Do you think its ok for people to wear these things everyday?
if your going to a tea party, then yes, but if your going to school, then no.


-Fairy Kei

#1-What do you think of Fairy Kei fashion?
Very strawberryish, and colorfull.

#2-Do you think the outfits are cute?
Sort of.

#3-Would you ever consider wearing Fairy Kei?
I have a reputation to maintaine.

#4-What do you think of all the colors?
All i can see is tons of pink.

-DECODEN

#1-What do you think of Decoden?
I love them, they are adorable.

#2-Would you consider making things like decoden yourself?
If i were that talented yes.

-UNICORNS

#1-Do you think unicorns exist?
Me and my leperchaun buddy say its a possibility.

#2-If you ever saw a unicorn, what would you do?
Drink its blood so i could live forever.

#3-Would you be afraid to pet a unicorn, in fear that his horn would accidentally stab you?
Yes.

-KAWAII

#1-Do you you like Kawaii items?
they make me laugh when you waste your money on them.

#2-Would you ever spend as much money as I do on kawaii items?
Why would i do that when i could buy music and candy.

#3-Do you think kawaii things are cute?
Yes.

#4-Do you think its acceptable to bring kawaii items to school?
If you wanna hang with the nerds then yes.

THE END

Well that was the interesting survey i had with my friend, she is a non believer and thinks only inside the box.
She would also like to add that she does support my decisions, just in a funny sort of way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...