Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Post!

I pondered my mind thinking what should i write about in my first post. There are so many options, almost endless, but it cant just be about anything, it has to be memoriable, like "i remember the first thing i wrote about about on my first blog" not the "Eh i just chose a topic, and i dont even remember what the hell i wrote about" kind of thing. so with much thought i decided, i want anyone who reads this to ask a question about lolita, or decora, or kawaii, or fairy kei, or just about anything around those categorys. I know the blog title is lolita in a cup, but iv learned to never limit yourself, so ask anything. it could be a fashion question, or it could even be a completely ridiculous question, it doesnt really matter. And remember to like and subscribe to me on youtube, my channel name is littlelolitalover. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...