Monday, September 5, 2011

I RODE THE DUCKS!



So most know that I live in Seattle, and in all my 15 years of exsisting on the lovely planet called eath, I have never rode the ducks. For the people that dont have a clue whatthat is, its an attraction in seattle right underneath the spaceneedle, and its a car boat. Weird, I know!!! I actually thought it would be stupid like a tourist thing and they woul teach simple facts, but I actually learned some things that I never knew, including one of the Beatles most famous pictures of them fishing off of a hotel balcony. Not only was it filled with info, but was extremly commical, I dont think i could have had a funnier tour guide than him, he had SEVEN different hats during the tour, includng a mike one from monsters inc!!!! So anyway Ill stop talking and show some pics!
I actually took a ton of tourist style pictures, but im not a tourist.. DUH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...